Doing the laundry may seem easy until you stain your favorite white dress or damage your most valued clothes.
Latest washing machines may no longer have you lifting a finger, but sometimes, you can’t help but worry. Are the stains fully removed? How should I wash delicate fabrics?
If these questions bother you, you may choose to use the services of a laundry and dry cleaning professional.
Below you will find five tips to help you choose a reliable laundry service provider in Singapore.
- Tried and trusted. Ask family and friends which laundry they go to and why? Are they satisfied with the services? Are they happy with the condition of their clothes when they are returned? Will they recommend them to you? If these people are as meticulous as you are, then you will already have an idea on which shop to go to.
- Efficient. You may forget to do your laundry and run out of time to get them ready when needed. A professional laundry service provider may be able to help in these situations. You want a laundry shop that can get the job done as quickly as possible, without setting quality aside. Some may even offer Express service or Eagle Express service to return your item within 24 hours. It is better for a shop to be honest about the time they need than to keep accepting jobs they won’t be able to deliver or handle properly. Choosing a laundry service that offers pick up and delivery is also a plus.
- Skilled. Washing can be complicated as fabrics have different care requirements and som garments have multiple layers and multiple fabric. If you do not have the time to go over each care instructions, classify and then wash separately, the best thing to do is to take your laundry to professionals. You will not have to worry about choosing the wrong setting on your washing machine and you can ensure that the quality of the fabrics is retained. To ensure best service, remember to highlight to the laundry provider any stubborn stain or special issue you would like them to look at.
- Competitive rates. One reason many think twice about using laundry services is the cost. Cheap does not always guarantee savings, as expensive does not always ensure quality. Compare quotes from multiple laundry shops to determine the average laundry service prices. And always consider, on top of that, what clients have to say about their work.
- Various services. Think about other items in your home that also need regular, thorough cleaning such as toys, carpets, curtains, and sofa covers. If your laundry services provider accepts all these, then your life will be a lot easier.
Learning to delegate tasks can save you a lot of time, money, and effort. If you can afford to get a professional to do your laundry, then give it a try. Chances are, you’ll never, as much as possible, go back to doing the laundry, yourself.